Thursday 24 January 2013

NEW TURN

Hey guys, guess who's back!

The festive season has passed and so have 2 months of no blogging... as lazy as I seem, I have decided to take on a new edge to La Palabreuse 

As a dedicated fanatic of Instagram, and following bloggers such as Peace Love Shea and The Blonde Salad, it's come to surface that...

1) I don't have money to travel to expensive, beautiful countries...and blog it 
2) I don't have money to buy expensive outfits...and blog it
3) I don't have money to get to high end fashion shows or events...and blog it!

So... why not blog for the percentage of us who strut around small villages, towns and cities of England and wear High Street clothes, the odd hand me down and devote our shopping experiences to finding a good bargain?! La Palabreuse aims to do just that...

Welcome to a new blogging experience for the poor and the pretty: my diary of fashion, life and 'travel' for a cheapskate!

No comments:

Post a Comment