Tuesday 2 April 2013

RIH-WIND

Hey guys! 

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged... I know these are the most common excuses BUT i've had tonnes to do and tonnes to think about!
Anyway... I've been dying to write a post on the Rihanna for River Island range that came out early March. When I heard she had been designing for River Island, I was super excited to see what she could bring in for this Spring.

However, as I scrolled through the online site, all I saw were extremely boring and casual clothes! Don't get me wrong, a lot of the stuff was nice, especially the split motif she's used in a bunch of bottoms and tops, but they come across like you could buy them from any old high street shop! For me, nothing shouts out "exciting, edgy, different" - 3 adjectives I think anyone would use to describe Rihanna herself! 

I must admit though, I adore the thigh-high split skirt ;)

Here are a few items left on the site:




Yes,.they are nice, and yes, they are fashionable, but COME ON RIHANNA, wheres the wow-factor?!?!

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Angel,
    I agree with you, I was expecting more especially when we saw her in a navy blue jumpsuit. I was expecting great things...These celebs need to bring it, when sending out their collezione.
    http://thefashmcqueen.com

    ReplyDelete