Thursday 22 May 2014

TEATOXING - THE NEW CRAZE!

Every internet site I have visited, every Instagram tag I have stalked, every healthy food or fitness twitter account I follow, I have found myself as a victim of the abundance of Bootea adverts and recommendations.

As a 21st century gal at university, obviously anything that promotes weight loss will immediately ring and sound alarms in my head! So I went right ahead and did a bit of research on these 'little bags of love'.

BOOTEA, THE TEATOX FOR WEIGHT LOSS

The entirety of its appeal on the internet is definitely attractive. The pink and green title gives almost a 'girly' and refreshing impression and I was immediately pulled in!

They have a selection of 6 products on the website:

1. 14 Day Teatox, £19.99
2. 28 Day Teatox, £37.99
3. Bedtime Cleanse Tea (14 days worth), £10.99
4. Daytime Tea (14 days worth), £10.99
5. Bootea Shake (Smoothie), £34.99
6. Bootea Fitness Plan, £1.99

Along with this, Bootea provides a flexible eating plan which aims to help maximise your weight loss. It includes a lot of fruit and absolutely no meat! But hey, us girls are willing to do anything really for that bikini body we've all been dreaming of, right?

I was really excited by the prospect of this product as the web page looked well established and the use of 'natural ingredients' is very reassuring. I particularly like how Bootea don't claim to promote a "diet" as such, but more so promote the idea of a healthy body through getting rid of those nasty toxins and increasing your metabolism to help de-bloat.

The only flaw I could find was the price. As a struggling student who unluckily fell into the generation of £9000 a year student fees, I did find myself umming and uhhing over whether it was justifiable to spend £20 on a 2 week detox. However, cutting out meat out of my weekly shop will surely amend for some spare cash, and even better, first time buyers get a 10% discount; perfect!

Through a lot of internet research (come on girls, we're all guilty of it), I found they had an Instagram page solely for happy customers that send in their results after either a 14 day or 28 day detox. @Bootearesults demonstrates a plethora of before and after shots of real life people who have embarked upon the teatox, and proved to me that with dedications and a healthy life style, the teatox really does help. So, as you can imagine, I needn't look much further, and jumped straight onto the laptop and ordered my first 14 day teatox!

No comments:

Post a Comment