Sunday 17 February 2013

ICON

Following on from my post on her appearance in VOGUE's new issue, I thought it was more than necessary to reveal to you all my absolute obsession with superstar-singing-acting-allroundamazing-mum Beyonce. 
Ever since I was a little girl, I've been in love with her music, her style, her voice...everything. It would be a dream come true to meet her!

After browsing through her photoshoot with Vogue, it got me reminiscing about Bey's style throughout the years. Recently, I've been 'umming' and 'ahhhing' over how to style my hair next, and then I remembered the Deja Vu video... now, I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVED everything about this video! The clothes, the vocals, the beat and of course the incredible hair which I am thinking of attempting! Dare I try? What do you guys think?

Here are a couple snaps from the video, but definitely watch the whole thing here if you haven't!







1 comment:

  1. I abolutley LOVE beyonce! ♥

    www.iwalkinfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete