Thursday 14 February 2013

ROSES ARE RED: WORK ON VALENTINES DAY

Happy Valentine's Day all!

And what a perfect day for the colour red! I've always been cautious about wearing such a bright colour, but today is a must.

LOCATION: WORK, DOROTHY PERKINS
Wherever you work, I think today is more than just a mere excuse to add a dash of Red or Burgundy to your clothing. This deep and daring colour reflects  more than just what Cupid calls love: if your Valentines consists of a bottle of wine to yourself and the biggest box of chocolates you could ever imagine, then Red represents a fierce and confident shade. Perfect for the couples and the not-so couples!

For work today, I wore a statement burgundy skater skirt from Primark with a black metallic jumper, black tights and black Chelsea boots, so the skirt really stood out. 



And yes, I am holding a red heart-shaped balloon. My boyfriend is so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment