Wednesday 20 February 2013

JEAN QUEEN

Today was the kind of day where I had absolutely NO idea what to wear. So, as I frantically tried to dig up the back of my wardrobe, a smile sprawled across my face as I found and pulled out a cute jean dress I had received as a present a few years back from H&M

As much as it was a little tight across the chest, and I felt that I was literally about to pop buttons everywhere, I thought that I had to give the spring sunshine some justice by wearing it! Jack Frost was still hiding outside though as that crisp cold surely bit me on the ass on my way out, so I teamed up the dress with 
 - an Aztec print cardigan from Pippa Dee at Dorothy Perkins
 - black tights
 - black ankle socks
 - black Topshop Chelsea boots 
 - and my trusty sidekick, Fiorelli Tan bag

And what says 'a sunny day' more than a bright pink lipstick?! 











10 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment on my blog, followed you! would love you to follow me back x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries! and thank you, followed you :)) xxx

      Delete
  2. That dress is super cute Angel, love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Angel!
    This is such a great outfit! I love how you paired it with your tribal print sweater (; Very cute! I love the way you write by the way--it makes me smile :)
    Hope you're having a superchic Friday!
    Kisses from LA,
    Kelly

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty, I love your dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a flattering dress, it looks great on you. Love your lipstick colour too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! not really a lipstick person but thought i may as well give it a shot!! xxx

      Delete
  6. thank you! and will definitely check your blog out :) xx

    ReplyDelete